OPIsystems Inc. is seeking a seasoned professional Chief Operations Officer. You must have extensive knowledge and experience managing electronics-based manufacturing. Preferably with Ag-based experience, you are a confident leader with a keen eye for efficiency, innovation and change, as well as independent, and motivated by a challenge to drive results.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will:
- Be responsible to lead all aspects of manufacturing, supply chain management, and out-sourcing, with control over inventory, quality, shipping, and receiving.
- In collaboration with the executive team analyze, develop, recommend and implement growth strategies
- Responsible for Operating Budget and related Profit/Loss.
- Implement Key Performance Indicators to measuring and optimize product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the concept of best practices throughout the company.
- Promote and ensure high standards and adherence for safety.
- 10 + years of demonstrated progressive senior-level operations management experience.
- Preferably with a company or companies that utilize remote wireless technology, international product distribution, and / or agriculture related product manufacturing business.
- A post-secondary degree, or an equivalent and comparable combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated corporate level experience successfully leading organizational growth.
- Experience with the development, implementation and application of productivity measurement tools and systems (e.g. KPI’s, Lean Principles, Six Sigma…).
- Personal and professional integrity, initiative, passion for customer service and safety at all levels, and the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Experience in the application of analysis, critical decision making and process improvement.
- Strong financial acumen, with previous P&L management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
OPIsystems Inc. (www.advancedgrainmanagement.com) is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world over our 35-year history. Our on-going commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help the Agricultural industry feed the planet by protecting and optimize value. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions.
If interested in this role, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource Manager