OPIsystems Inc. has an immediate opening for a Chief Revenue Officer. The Chief Revenue Officer will lead the sales team to drive the company’s growth initiatives in new and existing markets. This position is accountable for revenue, profitability and the brand of OPI and OPI offerings, as well as to work closely with marketing and product management to optimize revenue growth. The position is also responsible to provide executive leadership in the development and implementation of the strategic plan.
Key Result Area #1:
Lead sales and marketing to drive revenue and profitability. Responsible for P&L functions for Canada, USA and international operations.
Key Results Area #2:
Develop and implement revenue generation programs that scale to worldwide markets.
Key Results Area #3:
Key Results Area #4:
Be the voice of the company and lead communication strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agribusiness or related area required with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities – MBA would be an asset.
- 10 years of sales and marketing experience in the agriculture industry with 5 years in a senior management and sales position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, website, etc.).
- Experience in choosing, deploying, and using marketing and sales software applications.
- Experience working with business and industry press.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Effective public speaking skills and presence.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Travel required.
For over 30 years, OPI has provided leading-edge grain management solutions to the worldwide marketplace. OPI has empowered over 25,000 farm and commercial customers in over 45 countries to effectively manage their grain in storage and prevent losses. Recently, OPI has entered into the cloud-based arena and is expanding its OPI Blue platform in a number of areas, such as the incorporation of automated control capabilities that currently reside in its Integris Pro platform.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below or forward it to HR@opisystems.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.