OPIsystems Inc. has an immediate opening for a Chief Revenue Officer. The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) will lead the sales, marketing and customer success teams to drive revenue growth. This position is accountable for revenue, profitability and the brand of OPI and OPI offerings, as well as to work closely with marketing and product management and development teams to expand our product and service offering. The position is also responsible for providing executive leadership in the development and implementation of the strategic plan, particularly around opportunities relating to growth both channel and recurring revenue. Other responsibilities include working together with the entire Executive team as well as being the voice of the company and leading communication strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agribusiness or related area required with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities – MBA would be an asset.
- 10+ years of sales and marketing experience in the agriculture industry with 5 years in a senior management and sales position.
- Previous International Sales experience in the agriculture industry.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, website, etc.).
- Experience in choosing, deploying, and using marketing and sales software applications.
- Experience working with business and industry press.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Effective public speaking skills and presence.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Travel required.
Interested applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume directly to HR@opisystems.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.