OPIsystems Inc. is seeking an experienced Customer Care Representative in our Calgary, Alberta office. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Success.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing support to our customers and dealers on OPI’s hardware and software products. The support function involves inbound phone calls/emails “help me” as well as “troubleshooting” type inquiries. It is important that documentation and tracking of customer issues as they are dealt with is completed within the customer account in CRM. Developing and working on training documentation, manuals and core business knowledge in collaboration with other Subject Matter Experts is a key function of this position. The role includes providing system and Advanced Grain Management training to individual users and small to medium sized groups in person or remotely. This position reports to the Director of Customer Care and resides in a fast-paced work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Delivery of knowledgeable product and service support to in-bound customer-specific and software troubleshooting inquiries
- Use a remote access tool to gain access into the customer’s system to deal with and resolve complex troubleshooting issues.
- Use grain management experience and understanding to enhance customer understanding and effectiveness of system use.
- Work with Technicians in the field to resolve hardware and software issues.
Provide remote or in-person system training
- Provide assistance in the development of manuals, training material and documents needed for enhanced learning
- Provide system and Advanced Grain Management training to individual users and small to medium size groups in person or remotely
Account/customer-specific data entry using internal CRM system
- Document and track customer issues in CRM as they are dealt with over the phone or through email
- Accurately record detailed information into CRM regarding Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA’s)
Recognize and take advantage of opportunities to generate revenue for the department and company
- Sell and upsell all service support plans offered by the Company
- Prepare, send out and follow up on Customer Care proposals sent to customers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in technology field (Diploma or Degree program)
- Farming background with grain handling and grain management experience is an asset.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Customer Care or equivalent role.
- Technological aptitude for dealing with both hardware and software
- Strong PC skills and knowledge
- Previous experience using CRM software – Salesforce would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to improve work operations and/or enhance client satisfaction
- Attention to detail specifically when tracking and logging customer issues
- Speaks fluent English and possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong willingness to learn and be open to ongoing coaching
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below, or forward your application to:
Attention: Michelle Kimber, HR Manager
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.