OPIsystems Inc. is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to lead our Customer Success Team in our Calgary, Alberta office. This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. OPI’s commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. Most recently, OPI launched OPI BLUE – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and cloud-based remote connectivity.
The Customer Success Manager provides excellent customer service and promotes this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
This role supports markets in Canada, the United States and International.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer Success, create engaged customers and dealers and facilitate growth
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Develop, adhere to and managing approved departmental budget
- Provide specific detailed Advanced Grain Management and/or Software training customized to Channel partners and customers to meet their specific needs and requirements.
- Responsible for all Tier 2 level escalations and resolving or driving to a satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and oversee Field Service Technicians and workflow
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer Success representatives and Field Service Technicians to nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Design and execute business strategies for continuous improvement within customer care and field services.
- Provide training for development of staff to meet established customer service and product knowledge standards.
- Coach and lead employees, monitor and manage performance through continuous coaching and career development.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Develop and implement customer Success policies and procedures
- Track customer interaction and discussion records accurately through CRM database
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Manage Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process through the CRM database
- Work with Existing and Develop any additional key performance indicators for the department
- Retention, Revenue, Profitability and Loss, track each Tech by job
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in technology field (Diploma or Degree program)
- Farming background with grain handling and grain management experience is an asset.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Care or equivalent role.
- 3-5 years of previous Management experience
- Technological aptitude for dealing with both hardware and software
- Strong PC skills and knowledge
- Previous experience using CRM software – Microsoft Dynamics would be beneficial
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to improve work operations and/or enhance client satisfaction
- Attention to detail specifically when tracking and logging customer issues
- Speaks fluent English and possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of small and medium sized groups
- Strong willingness to learn and be open to ongoing coaching
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
For over 30 years, OPIsystems Inc. has been the leader in grain storage management systems across 46 countries and with over 25,000 systems in field.
OPI is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world in our 30 year history. Our ongoing commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. In 2014, OPI launched OPI Blue – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and App based remote connectivity.
As an integrated Advanced Grain Management provider, OPI is united in our vision to deliver to our customers, dealer partners and educational communities ongoing research, innovation and total solutions that evolve the art of traditional grain storage into an advanced science that removes the guesswork and doubt from achieving the very best in grain quality.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below, or forward your application to:
Attention: Michelle Kimber, HR Generalist
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.