OPISystems Inc. has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager will lead and manage a high performing team focused on providing first class service and support while driving customer satisfaction and retention. Remain focused on balancing a high level of customer satisfaction while achieving departmental profitability. Initiate new and innovative ways to improve the support services offered that create efficiencies and effectiveness to meet business goals along with helping our customers to achieve their desired goals. The Customer Success Manager will play a vital role in helping the business provide a “whole product” offering and work closely with other departmental heads. Other responsibilities include:
- Drive an increased level of customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Lead and track training and certification of both users and installers of OPI
- Be a vital cog in the businesses goal of providing a “whole product” solution
- Determine which Key Performance Indicators are critical to the Customer Success department Turn department into a profit center long term
- Post-secondary education (Diploma or Degree program)
- 5+ years of managing experience in a Customer Care or equivalent role.
- A proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Technological aptitude for dealing with both hardware and software
- Proficient software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A firm understand of a departmental Profit & Loss statement (P&L)
- Experience using and maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of a CRM software.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to improve work operations, processes and overall employee and client satisfaction
- A strong belief in fostering improvement through coaching.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- A flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Speaks fluent English and possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of small and medium sized groups
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Understanding of farm operations and grain conditioning would be a definite asset.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.