Looking for an exciting new role with an industry leader and growing team? OPI is looking for a self-motivated team player to be responsible for inside sales. This role is an integral part of a team and will be responsible for generating quotations, fielding inbound sales calls, dealer/channel partner support and contribute to the success of OPI’s overall sales and business goals. This position will also work closely with sales operations, marketing, and the Chief Revenue Officer and will have the opportunity to be cross-trained within the team. The right candidate will also have ample opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization.
- Support OPI’s District Sales Managers (DSMs) through general administrative duties
- Create quotations and submitting orders for dealers when requested
- Act as conduit for quotation and order related communication
- Answer inbound calls and emails
- Maintain strong customer relations at all times
- Act as a backup when DSMs are unavailable
- Support DSMs and Marketing logistics where applicable for sales specific events (tradeshows, meetings, etc.)
- Availability to travel and represent OPI at tradeshows, events and support DSMs and Dealers when needed
Experience & Education:
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Proven attention to detail, accountability, and customer focus
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Manage priorities efficiently and independently
- Experience with CRM software preferred
- Excellent proficiency in English, written and spoken (additional languages is an asset)
Do you feel like you have what it takes to be a inside sales rock star but uncertain if you meet all the requirements or have the necessary skill set and background at this time? You should still apply. OPI takes the time to invest in its team and someone with a solid foundation and aptitude for learning and accountability goes a long way. Here is your chance to join a company at the most exciting and opportune time in its 30 year history!