Are you an innovator of knowledge management? We are looking for an individual who will establish an online Customer and Channel Partner Portal that will turn our Customers into raving fans of our products, by delivering them just-in-time information that ensures they get the best possible value from our solutions.
Once the portal is launched, your focus will be to create engaging content that makes our Customers and Channel Partners extremely successful with easily consumable content.
The ideal candidate will always be looking forward with an eye on up and coming methodologies and leveraging technologies to further educate our Customers.
Our goal is to empower our Customers and Partners with relevant and timely information so that they can get the greatest value from our solutions and ultimately becoming promoters of OPI Systems.
- Plan, develop, create, write and edit operational and instructional content.
- Conduct interviews with various customers and technical staff to gather key information to compile supporting content.
- Researching and translating technical information into web-based content (documents, videos, webinars, etc.) for farmers and commercial farms.
- Use best content formats that are responsive to the audiences’ requirements.
- Producing contentm that conforms to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of content on our customer portal, ensuring relevant information is presented to the audience in an easy to find and easy to consume manner.
- Planning, scheduling, and facilitating (and even possibly delivering) customer education events in coordination with Marketing’s initiatives.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 5+ years technical writing experience
- Experience delivering content on multiple platforms, including video
- Experience creating video content
- Lead or actively participated in the planning and launching of a customer portal
- Experience organizing content for a Learning Management System
- Can confidently present educational content to an audience, online or in person
- Implemented Salesforce Knowledge and Customer Portal
- Agriculture background/education
For over 30 years, OPIsystems Inc. has been the leader in grain storage management systems across 46 countries and with over 25,000 systems in field.
OPI is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world in our 30 year history. Our ongoing commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. In 2014, OPI launched OPI Blue – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and App based remote connectivity.
As an integrated Advanced Grain Management provider, OPI is united in our vision to deliver to our customers, dealer partners and educational communities ongoing research, innovation and total solutions that evolve the art of traditional grain storage into an advanced science that removes the guesswork and doubt from achieving the very best in grain quality.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below, or forward your application to:
Attention: Michelle Kimber, HR Generalist