OPIsystems Inc. is currently seeking an inspiring and creative Marketing Coordinator who will report to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with our sales and marketing team. This position will be located in Canada.
What We Are Looking For
The OPI Marketing Coordinator is part of a small but mighty team of creative out-of-the-box thinkers. You will work collaboratively in the creation and implementation of approved sales and marketing strategies for OPI outreach to the agriculture community; promote brand consistency and elevate an exceptional customer experience.
As the successful candidate for this role, you would be imaginative and innovative with exceptional attention to detail. You are on your toes, connected, savvy, quick, thoughtful, and bold: a resourceful self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and enjoys collaborative approaches to accomplishing goals. You have a flair for sales and marketing and a good understanding of growing digital opportunities.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You are passionate about agriculture’s future
- Believe that everything comes down to the customer experience
- You are creative and inspired by opportunities; sales savvy and enjoy the challenges of brand management
- You love to continually learn new things and to openly share what you learn and know
- You understand that a digital world is approaching, and you want to find solutions to help others make this shift
- You are always looking for ways that you can make things better than they are
- You like to keep up on the digital marketing tools that surround you
- You take ownership of your work and drive marketing projects to completion through strong self-motivation
- You are data driven and research oriented
- You know brand is not a logo, but the reputation and personality of our company and you want to help lead the way to a stronger brand presence
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Work closely with Sales team and Market Partners
- Collaboratively create sales, promotional and branded resources for a variety of platforms to promote OPI and our dealer partners’ success
- Participate in the sales cycle and relate this to tactical marketing implementation
- Be the key activities lead by coordination and support of training events, trade shows, demonstrations and other external events and promotions
- Contribute new ideas, opportunities, and skills to the OPI marketing and account management team
- As the first point of contact, qualify fresh leads and elevate proven leads to account team, and our market partners
- Become knowledgeable about OPI’s product offerings and quoting systems, such that you can provide back-up to the account team
Work on all marketing initiatives
- Be the key activities lead by coordination and support of training events, trade shows, demonstrations and other external events and promotions.
- Work with the OPI team to focus the company on customer service and engagements that build brand values and understanding.
- Help drive awareness, engagement and sales related to OPI and our dealer partners through external marketing and coordinated sales efforts.
- Elevate the voice of OPI in the agricultural community through effective messaging and promotions.
- Planning, execution, and measurement of general marketing projects including newsletter creation, email, and social media campaigns.
- Work with direct response, brand development and lead generation marketing to sales integration.
- Build and manage a content calendar that attracts audiences.
- Write, edit, and publish the required content such as blogs, email blasts, web campaigns, webinars, and infographics.
- Develop marketing and customer-facing resources as required
- Gather marketing data and report back opportunities and tactical changes. Prepare analysis and/or contributes to the development of reports to be used in sales progress as it relates to marketing.
- Work collaboratively with external agencies, printers for the production of sales and marketing support materials.
- Play a contributing role in the development of new product initiatives.
- Contribute to strategic projects and how they link to customer experiences with our brand.
- Contribute to ideation of new projects bringing a unique customer need driven approach.
Who YOU Are
- Post-secondary experience in Marketing, Information Design or Digital Marketing
- Experience within Agriculture industry is a great asset
- Adept at learning new concepts and a keen desire for fresh challenges
- 1-4 years’ experience in marketing, design, and implementation
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including skills in all forms of content development
- Demonstrated creativity and passion for customer engagement
- A creative eye and a strong visual sense
- Professional poise and confidence to interact with multiple internal and external audiences
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; experience in WordPress, digital and digital media
- Strong understanding of how and when to use traditional marketing and digital media
- Knowledge and experience on all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM and digital remarketing
- An ability to work independently using strong planning and communication skills that drives an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are this person, please forward your resume and cover letter to: Michelle Kimber, HR Manager, HR@opisystems.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.