OPIsystems Inc. is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead our Marketing department in our Calgary, Alberta office. Under the guidance of the CEO, the Marketing Manager will work with OPI Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Sales Managers, and Marketing Consultants to plan and execute all marketing initiatives.
This role supports both domestic and international markets.
- Lead Generation focused on inbound and outbound digital marketing
- Tradeshow/Event support
- Sales and Channel Partner support
- Demand Generation
- Content management and Social Media
This role supports markets in Canada, the United States and International.
- Manage inbound/outbound marketing activity utilizing Active Demand system
- Integrate lead generation across sales and marketing activities and integrate into CRM approach
- Collaborate with sales to determine target markets that will receive demand generation support
- Work with consultants, agencies to develop campaigns and programs.
- Execute digital and traditional integrated campaigns
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing material and programs
- Collaborate with sales to determine tradeshow, priorities and plans
- Execute with excellence on logistics for each tradeshow
Sales and Channel Partner Support
- Collaborate with sales to determine market needs including brochures, videos, sales presentations, dealer support materials and co-promotional initiatives
- Plan and coordinate all Canadian, USA and Sales and Channel Support activity, including working with channel partners marketing counterparts
- Work with agencies to produce materials as required
- Execute with excellence on delivery of Sales and Channel Support materials
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Manage videographer to produce video content for web and social media distribution
- Manage content development and curation
- Manage social media strategy and execution
- Manage OPI’s website
Brand and Strategic Positioning
- Be a contributing member of the leadership to identify OPI brand intentions
- Be a contributing member of the leadership team to identify and execute on OPI key differentiated strategy
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Business Degree – specialization in marketing preferred
- Agriculture degree with business experience will be considered
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of marketing management experience
- Agriculture background and/or agriculture sector experience
- Experience in marketing strategy development and marketing plan development
- Deep experience in campaign execution
- Understanding of the creative process and experience with working with Ad Agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple diverse tasks and deliverables within one or more projects
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Team player with strong analytical skills
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter to Michelle Kimber, HR Manager: HR@opisystems.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.