OPIsystems is helping feed the world by leveraging leading edge technology for grain management and we need an outstanding Marketing Manager to help us take it to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for leading the development and implementation of OPI’s marketing, social and digital media, branding, product positioning, communication, and lead generation activities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will be building on top of a foundation built over OPI’s 36-year history but with startup like energy. Your leadership strengths with people and marketing tools will be applied to help build an exceptional customer experience that drives demand generation. Strategic thinking, business acumen and extensive experience in leading marketing projects are keys to success in this role. The Marketing Manager will work closely with our sales, product, and customer success teams. This position is located in Calgary.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Plan and execute strategic marketing initiatives that optimize the customer experience and drive demand generation.
• Measure marketing performance throughout the customer journey with relevant KPIs such as NPS.
• Collaborate with sales to develop high impact brochures, videos, sales presentations, dealer support materials and co-promotional initiatives.
• Develop, maintain, and test ongoing lead scoring initiatives that drive marketing qualified leads to our sales pipeline.
• Improve and promote consistent brand identity and reputation.
• Inspire the team with internal communication about our shared vision, key messages, and insights across the organization.
• Work with industry media, publications and industry associations to keep them current and informed about OPI’s products and value proposition.
• Work with the OPI team to integrate marketing into our internal systems so as to drive customer experience excellence.
• Hands on knowledge of the Marketing Technology Stack that improves customer experience.
• Customer Relationship Management
• Email and Marketing Automation
• Analytics Tools (measuring the effectiveness of messaging, campaigns, channels)
• Lead Management
• Content Management
• Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
• e-commerce (online B2B catalogs, product configuration) and website development
• Prepare and implement annual and quarterly budgets
• This role supports markets across Canada, the United States and Internationally
WHAT MOVES YOU
• You are passionate about agriculture’s future
• Believe that everything comes down to the customer experience.
• You are creative and inspired by opportunities to make things better
• You love to collaborate, learn, and openly share what you know
• You understand we live in both a traditional and digital world
• You are data driven
• You understand the value of strong brand reputation
WHO YOU ARE:
• Post-secondary degree (B.Comm/Marketing) or equivalent. Digital Marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• 10 years in a marketing leadership role
• Agriculture background and/or agriculture sector experience is an asset
• Experience in marketing strategy development and marketing plan development
• Deep experience in campaign lifecycle and execution
• Experience working with Ad Agencies
• Project management experience
• Direct or indirect sales experience
• Strong e-marketing/SEO/marketing automation and remarketing experience
• Events management experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A creative eye and a strong visual sense.
• Strong understanding of when to use traditional marketing and digital media.
• Self motivated and persistent in driving projects to completion using strong planning and communications skills.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter to Michelle Kimber, HR Manager: HR@opisystems.com.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.