OPIsystems Inc. is in search of a full-time Product Support Representative to start immediately!
The mission of the Product Support Representative is to always “WOW!” our Customers by providing solutions to issues or questions in an amazing interaction. What makes it amazing is that we are responsive, and we bring issues to completion quickly and thoroughly. The Product Support Representative also identifies add-on service opportunities to help our Customers embrace and further adopt our solution.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an individual who lives and breathes product support. You love to help Customers even during the toughest situations, and you get satisfaction finding technical solutions to sometimes obscure problems. You are a quick learner, like new challenges, and have the patience of a saint! You also bring new ideas to improve our support offering and want to help put those ideas into our daily operations. We are a busy organization, so you must be able to juggle many balls at one time.
- Work with Customers to identify their technical product issues and bring them to resolution
- Provide system and Advanced Grain Management training to individual users and small to medium sized groups in person or remotely
- Accurately document all issues and related information in our issue tracking system
- Write content and documentation for the Customer Portal and Knowledgebase
- Work with Engineering to resolve escalated support issues
- Identify and upsell opportunities where add-on services bring value to the customer
- Assist with installation onsite as needed
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 3+ years previous work experience in a similar role
- Information Technology degree or equivalent
- Strong operating system and back office knowledge in client-server and cloud-based technologies ie. SQL, AWS
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Proven track record of upselling Customers on add-on offerings.
- Agriculture background beneficial
For over 30 years, OPIsystems Inc. has been the leader in grain storage management systems across 46 countries and with over 25,000 systems in field.
OPI is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world in our 30 year history. Our ongoing commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. In 2014, OPI launched OPI Blue – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and App based remote connectivity.
As an integrated Advanced Grain Management provider, OPI is united in our vision to deliver to our customers, dealer partners and educational communities ongoing research, innovation and total solutions that evolve the art of traditional grain storage into an advanced science that removes the guesswork and doubt from achieving the very best in grain quality.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below, or forward your application to:
Attention: Michelle Kimber, HR Generalist