The Training Administrator responsibilities include communicating with Managers and Channel Partners to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. The candidate is also responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs. The goal is to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Update and maintain the Training Matrix (list of all courses)
- Administer the Learning Management Software and ensure it suits the needs of OPI and our Channel Partners
- Create and maintain a quality assurance process on all content generated for the training program
- Create and implement training programs
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with user stories for training
- Experience delivering training, and specifically to adult-education based LMS
- Design-related skills for UX/UI
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For over 30 years, OPIsystems Inc. has been the leader in grain storage management systems across 46 countries and with over 25,000 systems in field.
OPI is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world in our 30 year history. Our ongoing commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. In 2014, OPI launched OPI Blue – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and App based remote connectivity.
As an integrated Advanced Grain Management provider, OPI is united in our vision to deliver to our customers, dealer partners and educational communities ongoing research, innovation and total solutions that evolve the art of traditional grain storage into an advanced science that removes the guesswork and doubt from achieving the very best in grain quality.
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below, or forward your application to:
Attention: Michelle Kimber, HR Generalist